Immunology short course for clinicians and scientists
From basic Immunology to the latest advances in clinical research
Monday 18th - Wednesday 20th November 2019
Course fees: Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust or Imperial College London Staff/Student £350
Course fees: Non Imperial University or NHS employees £450
Course fees: Others £600
150 Du Cane Road
For over 20 years, the Department of Immunology has run a short course providing clinicians and scientists with a broad understanding of the complex field of Immunology and an insight into the most recent advances in both scientific and clinical immunological research. Run over three days, this course covers the development of the immune system and how it works in physiological and pathological situations.
This year the course has been restructured into themed days to provide more coherence and focus to the course:
- Day 1 – Healthy Immunity
- Day 2 – Autoimmunity and Transplantation
- Day 3 – Immunology of Cancer and Infections
This short course has previously been awarded 20 CPD points by the Royal College of Pathologists.
- Professor Marina Botto (Imperial College London)
- Professor Matthew Pickering (Imperial College London)
- Professor Charles Pusey (Imperial College London)
- Professor Francesco Dazzi (Imperial College London)
- Professor Peter Kelleher (Imperial College London)
- Dr Maresa Carulli (Imperial College London)
- Professor Federica Marelli-Berg (Queen Mary University London)
- Professor Hans Stauss (University College London)
- Dr Joanne Jones (University of Cambridge)
- And others.
- Liz Lightstone (email@example.com)
Terms and conditions
Please refer to the W12 booking page for this course's terms and conditions.