Home students

The UK government offers a Postgraduate Master's Loan for Home students to help with course fees and living costs. 

Funding for postgraduate loans is different if you normally live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland so it's worth checking with your regional funding body what's available.


North American students

American and Canadian students who are interested in studying at Imperial can access various loans to help with the cost of postgraduate taught study in the UK.