DAAD is offering scholarships to talented German students admitted to a one-year full-time Master's course at Imperial College London.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering five scholarships to German students admitted to a one-year full-time Master's course for the 2023-24 academic year.
What does the scholarship cover?
Each scholarship covers:
- A tuition stipend of 18,000 Euros
- A 1,025 Euros per month cost of living stipend
- A single 250 Euro travel allowance for travel to/from the UK
- A 20% tuition fee discount for up to five DAAD scholarship recipients
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance benefits
- Plus possible additional costs of bringing families to the UK, to provide support for disability or chronic illness, or to support special projects
There are five scholarships available.
Who is eligible?
For information on eligibility criteria, please visit the DAAD website.
Other eligibility criteria also apply – see How to apply below.
How to apply
To apply for a DAAD scholarship, you need to:
- Apply directly to DAAD. Applications are open now and will close on 30 September 2022. You can find out how to apply here on the DAAD website. DAAD will select the successful candidates in March 2023.
- Search for the course you want to apply for. Applicants can apply to any one-year full-time Master’s level programme for the 2023-24 academic year, excluding MBAs and the joint MA (RCA) / MSc Global Innovation Design (GID) or any other jointly run program.
- Create an online account and submit your application through our application portal as soon as possible, but no later than 31 May 2023 – use our guide on How to apply for additional help.
If you’re applying for a postgraduate course at Imperial, you may need to pay an application fee. You can find more information on application fees and check if you're eligible for an application fee waiver here.
Imperial College Selection Panel will assess applications on academic merit and/or potential through the standard admission process.
If you have any questions regarding eligibility or this scholarship please contact us at email@example.com.
Outcome of scholarship
The successful candidate(s) will be notified by email no later than 31 July 2023. If you have not heard from us by this date please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.