Home students

The UK government offers a Postgraduate Doctoral Loan for Home students to help with course fees and living costs. 

There’s different funding if you normally live in Wales so it's worth checking with your regional funding body (Student Finance Wales) what's available.


North American students

American and Canadian students who are interested in studying at Imperial can access various loans to help with the cost of postgraduate doctoral study in the UK.