International student support
Explore the support available for international students at one of the UK's most international universities.
We provide specialist support for international students to ensure you have the best experience possible, both before and after you get here.
These are just some of the services and resources our dedicated team provides.
Before you arrive
- Visas and immigration advice – Read our step-by-step guides on applying for a student route visa, Schengen visa and more
- Bringing your family to the UK – Connect with our International Family Network and browse helpful links for students with families
- Guidance for European nationals – Follow our guidance for EU/EEA/Swiss students
- Preparing for short-term study – Find out what steps you should take if you will be studying with us for six months or less
If you have any questions about entry requirements or the admissions process, please contact the admissions team of the department you are interested in joining.
When you get here
- Trips and events – Explore some of the activities on offer, from theatre trips to weekends hosted with UK families
- Working in the UK – Get to know the rules around working in the UK, both during and after your period of study
Get in touch
If you have any specific questions, please visit the International Student Support site to arrange to speak to our team.