Presidential Scholarship for Students of Black Heritage - Undergraduate
Home tuition fees (£9,250) and Mentoring Support - Activate programme
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Business School
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Health
One Presidential Scholarship is available in each of the Faculties of Engineering, Imperial Business School, Medicine and Natural Sciences for firm-choice offer holders of Black Heritage who:
- Have home fee status
- Qualify for the College's contextual admissions schemes.
- Be in one of the following ethnic heritages: Black - African; Black - Caribbean; Black - Other; Mixed - White and Black African; Mixed White and Black Caribbean.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific informationCovers up to 4 years (excluding repeat years). As such only the first 4 years of MBBS.
Application processHow to apply
To apply for a Presidential Scholarship for students of Black heritage, you need to:
- Apply for one of our 2024 entry undergraduate courses by:
- 18.00 (UK local time) on 16 October 2023 if you’re applying for our MBBS Medicine course; or
- by 18:00 (UK local time) on 31 January 2024 if you’re applying for any other courses. If you're unsure of how to apply, see our step-by-step guide.
- Receive an offer of a place for 2024 entry by the scholarship deadline of 23.59 (UK local time) on 24 May 2024.
- Firmly accept the offer by the relevant deadline. You must choose Imperial College London as your firm choice with UCAS to be eligible for this award.
- Complete our Presidential Scholarships application form by the scholarship deadline of 23.59 (UK local time) on 24 May 2024.
Additional informationMentoring Support - Activate programme
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.