Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Business School
Imperial College Business School is a proud partner of Reaching Out MBA, a non-profit organization dedicated to educating, inspiring, and connecting the LGBTQ+ MBA community to impact change in the workplace and create the next generation of ‘out’ leaders. Imperial joins over 50 top global business schools and more than 90 corporate partners in supporting ROMBA’s mission to lead the way to equality in business education, in the workplace and throughout society.
In addition to the financial support provided, ROMBA fellows have access to exclusive opportunities including a fellowship leadership retreat, free registration for ROMBA events, and access to networking and professional development opportunities.
As a recipient of this award, you will take on a role in the leadership team of the LGBTQ+ Careers Club and represent the School as part of the Student Ambassador Scheme. You’ll play a particular role in initiatives to encourage LGBTQ+ participation in MBA education and champion equality within Imperial and beyond.
All successful applicants to the Full-Time MBA programme are eligible to apply for this award.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific informationFull Time MBA programme
If you submit your application for the Full-Time MBA in admissions rounds 1-3 and receive an offer for the program, you will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. You will be required to complete a video assessment - details will be communicated if you receive an offer for the programme. The requirements are as follows:
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in the LGBTQ+ community
- Commitment to ROMBA’s mission to lead the way to equality in business education, in the workplace and throughout society
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic and professional background
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be considered
- Your professional references
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.