Val O'Donoghue Scholarship (Natural Sciences)
Full tuition fees and an annual stipend equal to the UKRI London rate
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Life Sciences
Eligibility criteriaTo be considered for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Have been assessed Home or of Irish Nationality fee status
- Apply to undertake research in the Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Have submitted a complete PhD application for 2024-25 entry by Wednesday 10 January 2024
- Be nominated for the scholarship by the Department by 11:59pm on Friday 9 February 2024
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Application processThere is no separate application form, but informing your department about your interest in being considered for this scholarship is recommended.
Eligible candidates who have applied to the College by 10th January 2024 and have received an offer to study at the College by the nomination deadline of 9th February 2024 are eligible for nomination by their departments.
Additional informationThe award covers full home fees and provides an annual stipend for 4 years equal to the UKRI rate for London (£20,622 in 2023-24)
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.