Imperial College Business School
Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021
Joint 2nd in the UK (Business and Management Studies) – based on the proportion of world-leading research
The Imperial College Business School inspires brilliant minds to become the world's future business leaders.
Through a range of courses, you will be given the skills to transform your career, your industry and even the world we live in.
All of our courses combine business thinking with technological insights, developing the entrepreneurial mindset you need to identify and create opportunities.
Our Business School offers a wide range of postgraduate courses, including:
- MBA courses to shape you into a confident business leader, with part-time and distance learning options.
- Master's courses to equip you with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to pursue your ambitions and invest in your future.
- Doctoral programmes to provide an inspirational and fully funded learning experience among six academic areas, nine multidisciplinary research centres and one research studio.
We're among the top one per cent of business schools worldwide, having been accredited by the three largest and most influential business school accreditation associations:
- AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System)
Courses for 2023 entry
- Full-Time MBA (1 year full-time)
- Executive MBA (23 months part-time)
- Global Online MBA (21-32 months part-time)
- Weekend MBA (21 months part-time)
- MSc Business Analytics (1 year full-time)
- MSc Business Analytics (2 years part-time, online)
- MSc Climate Change, Management and Finance (1 year full-time)
- MSc Economics and Strategy for Business (1 year full-time)
- MSc Finance (1 year full-time)
- MSc Finance and Accounting (1 year full-time)
- MSc Financial Technology (1 year full-time)
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management (1 year full-time)
- MSc International Health Management (1 year full-time)
- MSc Investment and Wealth Management (1 year full-time)
- MSc Management (1 year full-time)
- MSc International Management (1 year full-time)
- MSc Risk Management and Financial Engineering (1 year full-time)
- MSc Strategic Marketing (1 year full-time)
- MSc Strategic Marketing (2 years part-time, online)
The Business School offers a standalone MRes Business course, as well as a full-time, five or six year research programme. The Master's involves a highly relevant and structured training with the following programme giving you the freedom to explore your chosen area of research.
The Business School has research departments covering a broad range of specialist research areas. As a Doctoral student, you would join our diverse and inspirational research community.
- Analytics & Operations: Study from a range of academic disciplines, united by a desire to research and provide insight into high-technology industries.
- Economics & Public Policy: Research in a department with a focus on health economics and policy, studying incentives for individuals and health organisations.
- Finance: Work with world-class researchers who engage with and disseminate research to practitioners, policy-makers and academics to form a more robust financial system.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Research technologies and ongoing social, environmental and organisational changes and new approaches to innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Marketing: Examine key challenges and work with renowned faculty whose projects engage a range of industries, as well as researchers from across Imperial.
- Strategy & Organisational Behaviour: Consider questions on what constitutes a firm's success across a range of different industries.