Submit offer conditions
If you received a conditional offer from Imperial it will set out all the conditions you need to meet before we can confirm your place.
This may include evidence of academic grades and your proficiency in English language.
You will need to satisfy all of the conditions listed in your offer before you can register at Imperial.
Sending evidence of your academic qualifications
As part of your offer conditions, we may have asked you to provide us evidence of your academic qualifications.
You will receive instructions on how to do this in your offer letter. You can also find this information in your Imperial Gateway account.
Here are the options:
- If the university where you completed the degree we have asked you to verify has a secure e-transcript sharing service or HEAR facility, we recommend using this to share your transcript with the relevant Admissions team.
- Otherwise, you will need to verify your degree via the Qualification Check service and you will have been provided a link to their service in your offer conditions (please only use the link in your offer letter to access this service).
Submitting your English language test results
If you are taking one of the following tests to meet your English language offer condition, we will need to verify your test results online.
Please take a note below of what you need to send to relevant, depending on which test you're using to demonstrate your English proficiency.
- For IELTS, email your Test Report Form Number or a scanned copy of your certificate. For IELTS indicator, send your IELTS Indicator Score Check ID (15 character ID).
- For Pearson, make sure you have sent your scores to Imperial via your PearsonPTE account and email us once you have referred your results.
- For TOEFL, send us your 16 digit registration number or a scanned copy of your certificate.
- For Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency Tests, email us your certificate.
- For Duolingo English tests, refer your results to Imperial via your Duolingo portal and/or email us your linked results.
Other English language qualifications
If you have completed any other accepted English language qualifications, you will need to email the results to the appropriate Admissions team.
Proof of ATAS clearance
Certain courses at Imperial require you to obtain ATAS clearance as part of your offer conditions.
Where this applies, you will need to get this before applying for permission to enter the UK.
If you have an ATAS condition as part of your offer, you should submit your ATAS application as soon as possible.
Once your ATAS clearance has been obtained, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) will email us a copy of your ATAS certificate directly.
An ATAS certificate is valid for 6 months from the date it is issued, to give you time to apply for your visa.
Please visit the ATAS guidance webpage to make your ATAS application.