COLFUTURO & Imperial College London Joint Graduate Loan-Scholarship
Postgraduate taught, Master's research
Imperial College London will cover 25% of tuition and COLFUTURO a Scholarship-Loan of up to $50,000 USD.
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Brain Sciences
- Business School
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Infectious Disease
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Surgery and Cancer
Imperial College London is offering Joint Graduate Loan-Scholarships, in partnership with COLFUTURO, to up to eight Colombian students admitted to a one-year full-time Master's course for the 2024-25 academic year.
Other eligibility criteria also apply – see section "Application process" below.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific informationAny one-year full-time Master’s level programme, excluding MBAs and the joint MA (RCA) / MSc Global Innovation Design (GID) or any other jointly run program.
To apply for a COLFUTURO & Imperial College London Joint Graduate Loan-Scholarship, follow the steps below:
- Apply directly to COLFUTURO for the Programa Crédito Beca (Loan-Scholarship Program). The application form and terms and conditions can be found on the the COLFUTURO Programa Crédito Beca webpage. Applications will open on 9 January 2024 and close at 23:59 (Colombia time) on 29 February 2024. COLFUTURO will notify applicants whether they have been successful by 16 May 2024.
- If your application to the COLFUTURO Programa Crédito Beca is successful and you wish to be considered for a 25% contribution of fees from Imperial College London, search for the course you want to apply for. Applicants can apply to any one-year full-time Master’s level programme, excluding MBAs and the joint MA (RCA) / MSc Global Innovation Design (GID) or any other jointly run program.
- Create an online account and submit your application through our application portal as soon as possible, but no later than 31 May 2024* – use our guide on How to apply for additional help. (*Important: Please note that some departments may have application deadlines earlier than 31 May so please check with your department)
- In order to be considered for the 25% contribution towards fees, you must receive an offer of admissions from Imperial College London for the 2024-25 academic year by the time selection takes place, expected to be at the end of June.
If you’re applying for a postgraduate course at Imperial, you may need to pay an application fee. You can find more information on application fees and check if you're eligible for an application fee waiver here.
Imperial College Selection Panel will assess applications on academic merit and/or potential through the standard admission process.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.