India Future Leaders Scholarship
Postgraduate taught, Master's research
£10,000 towards tuition fees
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Brain Sciences
- Business School
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Infectious Disease
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Surgery and Cancer
Eligibility criteriaTo be eligible for the Imperial College - India Future Leaders Scholarship you must:
- Be a domicile of India
- Be available to commence your studies by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2024
- Have submitted an application to study at College and have received an offer to study by 11 May 2024
- Have been made an offer to study a one-year full time MSc or MRes in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Medicine or Imperial College Business School.
- Ineligible programmes include MBA, on-line/distance learning courses, and dual courses with another institution
In addition to the above eligibility, applicants who are awarded this scholarship will be required to have met College English entry requirements (Pre-sessional English courses are not supported by this programme) by 30 June 2024. If you have not met the English entry requirements yet, please make the necessary arrangements as soon as possible to ensure you meet this requirement by 30 June 2024.
Please visit our English language requirements page here for further information
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Application processThere is no separate application form. Each faculty will nominate their top-ranked eligible candidates who have received an offer to study by 11 May 2024.
There are 3 awards for each of the faculties of Engineering, Natural Sciences and Medicine, and 1 award for the Imperial College Business School.
Successful candidates will be notified by 30 June 2024.
Additional informationThe Imperial College Future Leaders Scholarship will enable outstanding graduates from India to equip themselves with the skills and expertise they need to take the next step in their personal and professional journey. Whether they have a plan to change the world, an exciting innovation to develop, or are ready for the next run on the career ladder, this prestigious Master’s scholarship offers the best possible start. Scholarship recipients will use the skills and knowledge they gain with their degree to help address some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.