Said Foundation Scholarship
Postgraduate taught, Master's research
Tuition Fees, maintenance stipend and arrival allowance
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Brain Sciences
- Business School
- Centre for Environmental Policy
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Infectious Disease
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Surgery and Cancer
To be considered for a Saïd Foundation scholarship all candidates must meet the following criteria:
- hold Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese or Palestinian nationality and permanently reside in one of these countries. The Foundation will consider Syrian residing elsewhere due to current circumstances in that country.
- hold an undergraduate degree that is equivalent to a UK 2:1 degree or higher. Candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate degree will also be considered.
- have work and/or voluntary experience that is relevant to their field of study and a clear career path on completion of their studies and return to their home country or region.
- demonstrate leadership potential in their chosen field or sector.
- have applied for an eligible course at Imperial College London.
- meet the Foundation's English language requirements.
All one-year postgraduate taught degrees or one-year master's degree by research in any field. MBA programmes and joint courses with other institutions are not eligible.
For further information on eligibility for this scholarship, please head over to their eligibility page.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Application processProspective students should apply on the Foundation website. The deadline for applications is 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
Additional informationThe scholarship includes:
- the full (overseas) tuition fees (for one scholar, Imperial will cover 20% of the tuition fees and the Foundation will pay the balance of the tuition fees)
- a maintenance allowance
- an arrival allowance
- UK visa fee, immigration health surcharge, and an economy return airfare
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.