Women in Computing Master’s Scholarship
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
Eligibility criteriaTo be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must:
- Possess a Home fee status
- Be available to commence a one-year full-time MSc in the Department of Computing at Imperial by the start of the academic year in September/October 2023
- Have an offer of admission to study a one-year full-time MSc in the Department of Computing at Imperial by 11:59 (UK local time), Wednesday, 31 May 2023
- Identify as female
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific information
- MSc Advanced Computing (1 year full-time)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence (1 year full-time)
- MSc Computing (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) (1 year full-time)
- MSc Computing (Management and Finance) (1 year full-time)
- MSc Computing (Security and Reliability) (1 year full-time)
- MSc Computing (Software Engineering) (1 year full-time)
- MSc Computing (Visual Computing and Robotics) (1 year full-time)
- MSc Computing (1 year full-time)
Application processThere is no separate application form that you need to complete in order to apply for this scholarship. However, you must have submitted an application for one of the eligible master’s degrees through the standard College application procedure as soon as possible and have an offer of admission by the deadline of 11:59 pm (UK local time), Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
Applicants will be assessed on academic merit and/or potential through the standard admission process.
Additional informationValue of the Award/Number of Awards:
There is one scholarship available. The total value of the scholarship is £32,785, which will be put towards fees in first instance. Any surplus will be used towards the scholar's maintenance costs.
Outcome of the Award:
The successful candidate will be notified by email no later than 31 July 2023.
This award is for students starting in the academic year 2023-24 and cannot be deferred. All scholarships are awarded subject to students accepting award Terms and Conditions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.