Alan Howard Scholarship
The scholarship covers fees and a contribution towards living expenses up to a total of £50,000.
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility criteriaApplicants should fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Israel
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to study the MSc in Sustainable Energy Futures
- Have a good undergraduate degree (equivalent to a 1st)
- Meet the higher level English language requirement (for IELTS this is 7 or above overall and minimum 6.5 in each element)
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific informationMSc Sustainable Energy Futures
Application processOnce an offer has been made then applicants for the scholarship should write a personal statement of no more than 500 words, explaining how they meet the criteria and why they should be considered for the scholarship. The personal statement should be sent to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.