Forte Fellowships for Women
Up to 50% of tuition fee
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Business School
Imperial College Business School is a proud sponsor of the Forté Foundation, a non-profit organisation that champions women’s progression within business through access to education. We are pleased to offer Forté Fellowships to outstanding female students joining the Full-Time MBA.
In addition to the financial support provided, Forté Fellows have access to a number of unique resources from Forté Foundation including participation in their annual conference, exclusive networking groups, free lifetime premium membership and more.
Fellowships are open to all female applicants applying to the programme.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific informationFull Time MBA programme
Application processIf you submit your application for the Full-Time MBA in admissions rounds 1-2 and receive an offer for the programme, you will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. You will be required to complete a video assessment - details will be communicated if you receive an offer for the programme. The requirements are as follows:
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be considered
- Your professional references
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.