Immunology and Inflammation MSc Scholarship for students of Black heritage
Full tuition fees at the Home rate, maintenance stipend (UKRI London rate) and use of department laptop
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Immunology and Inflammation
Eligibility criteriaYou must meet all the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship:
1. Identify as belonging to one of the following ethnic groups:
- Black or Black British - Caribbean
- Black or Black British - African
- Mixed - White and Black Caribbean
- Mixed - White and Black African
- Other Black background
2. Must be a Home-fee paying applicant.
3. Have received a place-offer for the MSc Immunology programme.
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Course specific informationMSc Immunology
Application process1. Complete an application to the Presidential Scholarship for Students of Black Heritage by 11:59pm (local time) on Friday 24 May 2024. Please note that through this submission you will also be considered for the Presidential Scholarship for Students of Black Heritage. The application form can be found by clicking on this link
2. In early June eligible candidates will be assessed by the department and asked to complete a personal statement. As part of the application you will be asked to submit a personal statement of no more than 700 words explaining:
a) Why the scholarship would be beneficial to your studies.
b) How it would help you to achieve your academic goals.
c) How your education would be of future benefit to your community and/or society.
d) What achievements, academically and personally, are you most proud of? This could include overcoming a challenging personal circumstance. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions; we are keen to hear your personal story.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in mid to late June and the successful candidate notified by the end of July.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.