Rio Tinto Scholarship
Full tuition fees and a stipend of £15,462 per annum
Number of awards
Tuition fee status
Mode of study
Available to applicants in the following departments
- Earth Science and Engineering
Eligibility criteriaThe scholarship is open to all students meeting the following criteria:
- Ordinarily resident in Argentina, Guinea, Madagascar, China, Mongolia or South Africa.
- Have an offer of admission to study a full-time BSc or MSci in the department of Earth Science and Engineering
- Have completed the scholarship application process by 11:59 pm (UK local time) on Friday 24th May 2024
Please note: This scholarship is not available to continuing students.
Application processTo apply, you must complete the following steps:
1. Be given a conditional or unconditional offer to study either a BSc or MSci in the department of Earth Science and Engineering
2. Complete the Rio Tinto Scholarship Application form (https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e9i42zojj4O8GJE) no later than 11:59 pm (UK local time) on Friday 24th May
Candidates will then be assessed based on academic achievement/potential.
Additional informationCompleted applications will be reviewed following the release of UK A Level results around mid-August with successful applicants being notified no later than 3 weeks after. If you have not heard from us by this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.