Registry Admissions teams are responsible for receiving and processing all applications to the College. This includes postgraduate courses, Master's programmes, postgraduate research and visiting students.
If you have a specific question relating to your application or offer, you should contact the appropriate team. Their contact details can be found below.
Imperial College Business School
- For MSc, MRes and Doctoral programmes email: email@example.com
- For MBA programmes email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Summer Schools email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+44) 020 7584 7258
The Departments of Aeronautics, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computing, School of Design Engineering, Earth Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Materials and Mechanical Engineering.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+44) 0207 594 7243
The Departments of Brain Sciences, Immunology and Inflammation, Infectious Disease, Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction, Surgery and Cancer; the Institute of Clinical Sciences, the National Heart & Lung Institute and the School of Public Health.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (+44) 0207 594 7259
The Departments of Chemistry, Life Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics; the Centre for Environmental Policy, the Centre for Co-Curricular Studies and the Educational Development Unit.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+44) 0207 594 7260
Centre for Academic English
Pre-sessional English programmes.
- Email: email@example.com