Undergraduate summer schools
Find out more about each programme and how you can apply.
This is intended as a taster of our available summer schools. Contact the department you are interested in to see what opportunities they have available.
Revolutions in Biomedicine Summer Programme 2020
This four-week summer school gives a unique insight into biomedicine in the immersive research environment of Imperial College London's world-renowned Faculty of Medicine.
- When: 29 June to 24 July 2020
- Event page: Revolutions in Biomedicine Summer Programme
Business School Summer School 2020
Aimed at undergraduates from universities around the world, these three-week summer schools are designed to enrich, enhance and develop your business knowledge and practical skills in a friendly and supportive learning environment.
- When: 29 June to 17 July and 20 July to 7 August
- Event page: Business School Summer School 2020
Session one: 29 June to 17 July
- Business Analytics
- Climate Change & Sustainable Finance
- Economics of Global Health Challenges
- Machine Learning & Applied Statistics
- Principles of Finance
Session two: 20 July to 7 August
Chemical Engineering Discovery Space Summer School 2019
Our two exciting programmes boast a range of specially designed educational courses allowing you to expand your knowledge outside term time. They have been specifically constructed for groups from overseas academic institutions.
Three-week programme: Carbon Capture Theory and Pilot Plant Operation
Three-week programme giving students the chance to work hands-on with our state-of-the-art Carbon Capture Pilot Plant.
- When: 22 July to 9 August and 5 August to 23 August
- Event page: Carbon Capture Theory and Pilot Plant Operation
Five-week programme with laboratory experiments
As a chemical engineering undergraduate, this is your chance to enrol on an academically challenging and culturally stimulating programme in South Kensington, in the centre of London.
- When: 24 June to 26 July and 1 July to 2 August
- Event page: Five-week programme with laboratory experiments
World Challenges and Innovation Summer School 2019
This summer school for undergraduate students of any nationality offers a unique window into Imperial's revolutionary approaches to some of the world’s biggest challenges.
- Discover what companies and researchers are doing to reduce the impact of climate change.
- Get an insight into cutting edge advances in global health and the changing future of healthcare.
- Explore the growing challenges of the internet and new frontiers in cyberspace/digital media security.
- Explore the future of data science and its applications.
- Discover innovation in robotics to reshape the future.
- Develop a new innovative business model and a marketing strategy.
- When: 5 August to 16 August
- Event page: World Challenges and Innovation Summer School