Please contact your Faculty Web Officer if you are unsure how to use this content type.
1. Navigate to the section (page) that is being included in the social medfia post.
2. Click on the blue Actions button and select Create content.
3. Select Social Metadata from the content type list. (Find out how to add a content type to a section).
4. Fill in the form as instructed below:
|What should I do?
|Is it compulsory?
|Name the block and give it a concise description. This is for your reference and the user does not see this.
|Add if Twitter is one of the platforms used.
Upload an image (if required) to display on social media platforms.
Click Select media to choose a image from the Media Library or to upload a new image. An image of 3000 pixels (wide) by 2000 pixels (high) is required for this content type. Please view the guidance on adding and selecting images in the Media Library.
Description of the content
5. Click Save and approve to save your changes.