Accessibility for web editors online course
- Online, no in-person attendance
- Complete in your own time
- 45 minutes ~ one hour
This self-study online course will give you guidance on how to apply accessibility principles as a web editor.
At Imperial, our main T4 website has been designed and built with accessibility as one of the most important elements. But as web editors, you still have a role to play in how you create and add content to the site. This online course will inform you on how to make your web pages accessible, covering topics like:
- accessibility statements
- College accessibility requirements
- how to format your content correctly
- how to create accessible videos
Please note: This module is only open to Imperial College London staff members. Complete the training request form in order to get access.