Policies and guidance
Imperial websites should be developed to operate within College standards and infrastructure and using standard applications. Read more about the College's visual standards, templates and infrastructure.
There are sometimes situations where these standard applications may not be appropriate, for instance a collaborative initiative requiring non-Imperial branding and a non-Imperial URL, or a custom application key to the research activities of a unit. In these instances server space can be requested. Find out more on the website domain and hosting requests page.
Standard College-wide applications
- Creating a new website - the options available to you if you are looking to set up a new web presence for your department, group or initiative
- Terminalfour (T4) Site Manager website CMS - for standard Imperial branded websites
- SharePoint - collaboration solution for Imperial users
- Wordpress Blogs - Imperial branded blogging platform
- Confluence Wikis - Collaborative space where many users can contibute to a set of documents
- Professional Web Pages (PWPs) - mini websites containing professional details available for all staff (academic and non-academic) and post-graduate researchers.