Qualtrics survey tool
Qualtrics is a powerful online survey tool available to all College staff and students. It gives you the capability to easily build and distribute your own Imperial branded surveys/forms and report on your results.
This guide will help you to understand the whole process from start to finish by giving you step by step instructions introducing you to the most important features including:
Below is a live example of a Qualtrics survey embedded in the webpage. You can find out how to embed a survey into your T4 webpage
Please feel free to fill in your responses as we are collecting suggestions for improvements to this page.
- Writing accessible surveys
- Go to our Qualtrics Further help pages.
- Read our survey FAQs
- Find out about Collecting personal data.
- If you need further help with the Qualtrics platform please contact the Web and Mobile team by logging at ticket in ASK or contacting the ICT Service Desk.
- If you need help writing or designing surveys please contact your Faculty Web Officer or read our Writing surveys tops tips.
Advanced Qualtrics guidance
Do you need to administer surveys offline?
If you need to administer a survey when you don't have an internet connection then you can use the Qualtrics Offline Surveys application.