Qualtrics survey tool
Qualtrics is a powerful online survey tool available to all College staff and students. It gives you the capability to easily build and distribute your own Imperial branded surveys/forms and report on your results.
This guide will help you to understand the whole process from start to finish by giving you step by step instructions introducing you to the most important features including:
- Building your survey/form
- Publishing your survey/form (Including embedding into T4 webpage)
- Extracting the collected data and reports
- De-commissioning your survey/form
Below is a live example of a Qualtrics survey embedded in the webpage. You can find out how to embed a survey into your T4 webpage
Please feel free to fill in your responses as we are collecting suggestions for improvements to this page.
- Writing accessible surveys
- Go to our Qualtrics Further help pages.
- Read our survey FAQs
- Find out about Collecting personal data.
- If you need further help with the Qualtrics platform please contact ICT by logging at ticket in ASK.
- If you need help writing or designing surveys read our Writing surveys tops tips.
Advanced Qualtrics guidance
Once you have mastered the basic survey you can read our FAQs or use the Qualtrics knowledge pages to create more advanced surveys, including:
- Quotas - The purpose of a quota is to make sure that you gather only the exact amount of data required for your study
- Display logic - Through Display Logic, you can create surveys that dynamically adapt to your respondents’ answers.
Do you need to administer surveys offline?
If you need to administer a survey when you don't have an internet connection then you can use the Qualtrics Offline Surveys application.