The Endowment Board has delegated authority from Council to manage the College’s investments. The Chair of the Endowment Board provides regular updates to Council. Read the Ordinances for the Endowment Board.
The Board has majority representation from non-executive members with market experience and expertise consistent with the Endowment’s investments.
The membership of the Board is as follows:
- Chris Williams (Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners) (Chairman)
- Annabel Rudebeck (Head of Non-US Credit, Western Asset Management)
- Fabrice Varoqui (Partner, Arax Properties)
- Lisha Patel (Principal - Direct Private Investments and Commercial Property, Wellcome Trust)
- Anastasia Shiach (Director of Capital Markets, Cancer Research UK)
- Alice Gast (President, Imperial College London)
- Muir Sanderson (CFO, Imperial College London)
The Board provides oversight and approves all strategic decisions, including asset allocation. Members of the Endowment Board are assigned responsibility for a portfolio in line with their expertise and are supported by College staff.