Statistical Modelling Using SPSS
A two-days practical PC-based workshop, following on from the introduction, presenting more advanced statistical techniques such as ANOVA, ANCOVA, Multiple Regression, Logistic Regression, ROC Curves and Survival analysis.
The main focus is on the statistical method: choosing the one that is appropriate for your data followed by the model specification and interpretation of the results.
Course Tutor: Joseph Eliahoo
This course has been approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 12 CPD credits.
Two-way Analysis of Variance (Two-way ANOVA)
- interpreting interactions
Multiple linear regression
- including stepwise selection methods and regression diagnostics
Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)
- Odds ratios, Likelihood ratio test, Hosmer-Lemeshow test, Diagnostic tests and ROC curves
- Life tables, Kaplan-Meier survival graphs, Log-rank test and Tarone-Ware test, Cox proportional hazards regression and Diagnostics for proportional hazards
Early Bird rate is available for up to 4 weeks before the session runs.
Any problems with booking, please contact us on email@example.com
Fees and dates 2023-2024
EARLY BIRD RATE
£540 : Imperial College only.
£828 : External rate.
£600 : Imperial College only.
£920 : External rate
* Click here for Cancellation Policy
- Tuesday 07 & Wednesday 08 November 2023
- Tuesday 04 & Wednesday 05 June 2024
Please CLICK HERE to be redirected to the registration forms and booking links.
Time and Location
The courses will be run online via Microsoft Teams from 9:30am to 4:30pm on the dates mentioned.
Details will be sent a week before the course date.