What do we do?
The post-award team is responsible for the administration of research funding and contract management. They offer support with administration of projects after research awards have been received, including:
- advice on the terms and conditions of grant awards
- formally accepting awards on behalf of the College
- setting up project accounts on Oracle Grants Finance System
- calculate the transfer of indirect costs to departments
- raise purchase orders for research partners
- maintaining budgets and budget amendments
- costing and approving staff advertisements, appointments and contract extensions
- preparation of financial statements and invoices for sponsors
- support the audit and assurance process on awards where required
- closing project accounts
For all queries relating to the creation and activation of new research award accounts on the grants system, please email email@example.com
Please also see the Research office site for information and guidance relating to the administration of the College’s externally funded research portfolio.
The post-award process is managed by the post-award team.