All full-time members of staff are automatically given access to ICIS and the following self-service options:
- My Payslips allows you to view your monthly payslip online. See further details below.
- My Details enables you to amend your personal details online.
- My Training lets you browse and register for training courses via the Learning and Development Centre.
- My Opportunities allows you to view online vacancies via iRecruitment.
- My Expenses enables you to enter your expense claims online.
Accessing your payslip
If you are an Imperial staff member or a student who is a casual worker or receiving a bursary, you can log into your ICIS account and view your payslip in My Payslips. If you have not logged into an Imperial Office 365 application recently, you may be required to set up Multi-Factor Authentication on your account.
- Windows: Use any of the following browsers: Firefox ESR, Google Chrome or MS Edge (not Internet Explorer)
- Mac OS: Use Firefox ESR, not Google Chrome or Safari
All: self-service functions should work on most browsers
Instructions for accessing ICIS
To login to the Imperial College Information Systems (ICIS), follow these steps:
- Go to http://icis.imperial.ac.uk (using Firefox ESR or MS Edge on Windows or Firefox ESR on Mac OS X, not Google Chrome).
Accessing ICIS remotely
The previous ICIS remote access solution has been retired. If you wish to remotely access ICIS you will be required to use Unified Access. Visit our Unified Access web pages for further information, including set up instructions.
If you have any problems, contact the ICT Service Desk.
Depending on your work requirements, you can within ICIS for finance, grants, purchasing, student system, human resources, College ID generator, payroll and contingent workers.