As well as delivering activities and initiatives that enable College to achieve its strategic goals, we constantly monitor and maintain the complex network of systems and services that keep it up and running.
We support and maintain a huge number of College sites, networks and servers. The College's ICT estate and the support coverage we provide for it are vast and varied, and it's our job to give you the tools and support so you can do your work, which includes:
- Student Lifecycle - IT services which support teaching and learning.
- Estates, Campus and Commercial - Technology for the running of building, accommodation, retail, sports, event and conferencing, and security.
- Cross Functional - solutions and improvements for all current and future technology products e.g. College Website.
- Research Computing Services - support research and academic activity including Research Computing.
- Finance and HR - delivering solutions and improvements for technology products related to the College’s Finance and HR processes.
Most of all, we're here to help you when you need assistance be that with your computers, devices, software or new technology.
Find out more about the different ways you can engage with us.
Tell us what you think of the ICT strategy by completing this short survey.
Find out more about ICT
ICT Mission, values and Customer Charter
We support world-leading research, teaching and learning with sustainable, reliable IT solutions. Our mission, vision and values tell you how we do it.
Our Customer Charter advises you of what to expect from ICT support and what we strive to deliver.