Internet Explorer mode test page
How to check IE Mode in MS Edge
- Open your Microsoft Edge browser (this should already be installed on College Windows 10 devices).
- Navigate to this test page on Microsoft Edge.
- If you can see the Internet Explorer (IE) logo in the top left of the browser window you have already got IE compatibility mode switched on for known College websites, such as ICIS and Discoverer. See below screen shot:
4. You can now close the test page in Edge.
- Get full instructions on manually setting Microsoft Edge for College websites.
- Find out how to import your IE favourites / bookmarks and shortcuts into Edge.
- Let ICT know there is a website that should be set to IE compatibility mode for all College devices.
- If you cannot find Microsoft Edge contact ICT at the Service Desk.
- If you cannot see this page in IE compatibility mode when using Edge, contact the Service Desk.
- Find out more about IE decommission and upgrading to Windows 10.